DENAS-Vertebra-2 is the device for dynamic electroneurostimulation (DENS) in the back area for pain relief and for treatment of different disorders.
DENAS-Vertebra-2 differs from other DENAS machines - it has fundamentally new method based on principle "traveling wave" simulating the electro massage effect.
- Automated therapy programs
- Selection of the program, mode and treatment area
- Easy user-friendly interface
- Save-time design, minimal involvement of medical stuff.
- Operates from batteries or from outlet
- Complete with disposable non-woven sheets with perforations according to the electrodes layout.
DENAS-Vertebra-2 has 5 automated programs:
- Program A - increasing the overall resistance of the human body; prevention and treatment of stress, neurosis, the correction of sleep disorders; comprehensive treatment of cardiovascular diseases, bronchopulmonary and digestive systems.
- Program B - severe pain in the back and neck, pain in internal diseases, rehabilitation in the postoperative period.
- Program C - moderate and mild back pain, muscle overexertion, exacerbation of chronic diseases of internal organs.
- Program D - emergency care in localized back pain.
- New! Program E -Individual prevention and treatment of acute and chronic diseases can improve the results of treatment of acute and chronic back pain in the exchange application programs B and C.
The uniqueness of the device allowed to register a new medical technology "Use of device DENAS-Vertebra in the treatment of diseases of the spine" * * Application of the device DENAS-Vertebra in the treatment of spine: Method. Recommendations. - SPb.: SPbMU them.Acad. IPPavlova, 2011. - 20 s.