Device for DENS-therapy in the back area.
The device consists of the control unit (the device) and external electrodes. There are several versions of the device with various types of power sources.
Several treatment programs are provided:
- Treating all zones of the spinal cord to achieve general regulatory effects (e.g. anti-stress or adaptation effect);
- Local treatment of the selected zone to relieve and treat the pain syndrome;
- Local treatment of the respective segmental zone aimed at correction of functional disorders in case of internal organs diseases;
- Local treatment to render maximally fast anesthetic effect during rehabilitation after spinal traumas and fractures.
DENAS-Vertebra device works according to 4 automated programs, which cover the main problems.
The program (A) provides an influence on the hole area of the back, with modeling of the main effects of massage, provides the revitalizing and strengthening, preventive influence. As a result of antistress massage, stress and fatigue are removed. Such program can be recommended for an application to the people, which expose muscles of a back and a backbone in view of small mobility, lingering static loadings: these are office workers, people, who are occupied with hard physical work. In programs B and C there is a possibility of the choice of a zone, which disturbs the person.
The program (B) - specialized, which allows to struggle with a strong pain in the back, provides anesthesia at such problems as osteochondrosis, injuries, bruises, a radicular syndrome and so forth...
The program (C) will provide massage of the chosen area, it is good for an aftercare when the sharp pain syndrome is left, but small pain still exists, (constraint of muscles). This program can be also applied as a method of complex treatment for diseases of internals.
The program (D) is intended for emergency aid at an acute pain. It is the classical program checked in many researches. The cycle of a medical session can be repeated several times (if it is necessary).
- Dimensions of the main parts of the electrodes:
control unit - 130х50х22 mm, external electrodes - 900х365х70 mm
- Vertebragenous pain syndrome
- Early and deferred rehabilitation after acute diseases, surgeries and traumas of various localization
- Increasing adaptation capabilities of the body under exposure to unfavorable pathogen factors: stress, chronic fatigue syndrome, sleep disorders, psycho-emotional instability, sexual dysfunctions.
- Functional disorders and muscle pains related to increased physical exercises