Device for electrostimulation in the back area.
The device consists of the control unit (the device) and external electrodes. There are several versions of the device with various types of power sources.
Several treatment programs are provided:
- Power source: 9B6F22 (2 Nos.) - there is also a design with line power and a combined
version (power line and accumulators)
- The device provides an opportunity to select and set four
modes of electroneurostimulation
- Weight of main parts of the electroneurostimulator: control unit - max 100 g, external electrodes - max 1000 g.
- Dimensions of the main parts of the electroneu-rostimulator:
control unit - 130х50х22 mm, external electrodes - 900х365х70 mm
- Vertebragenous pain syndrome
- Early and deferred rehabilitation after acute diseases, surgeries and traumas of various localization
- Increasing adaptation capabilities of the body under exposure to unfavorable pathogen factors: stress, chronic fatigue syndrome, sleep disorders, psycho-emotional instability, sexual dysfunctions.
- Functional disorders and muscle pains related to increased physical exercises