We have 2 places of supplying products: 1st is our European branch office in Czech Republic, 2nd is our head office in Ekaterinburg-city, Russia. Our European branch office supplies only Euro versions of devices/products, Russian head office supplies only Russian versions of devices/products. Sometimes we have Euro versions in Russian warehouse so if you wish to place compound order Russian + Euro products please make request at email@example.com or use "comments" field in order form (distributor area). The difference between Euro and Russian versions of products:
1. Euro versions are more expensive.
2. Euro versions have manual on 3 languages inside: English, German, Russian. Russian version has only Russian print out manual inside the kit. But we have all electronic versions of manuals in English so you can print it out or ask us to print it out before shipping device
3. Euro versions have CE mark on the corpus and box.
4. Some Euro versions have English words on the body (case), some have only international symbols.
5. Only one Euro device - Diadens-PCM has English words on LCD, all other Euro devices have international symbols on LCD.
As you can see above sometimes it is acceptable to order Russian versions even for English or any other foreign customers/distributors.
Below is comparison of DENAS device. The same thing with other devices except DiaDENS-PCM (Russian version has Russian words on LCD).